Attorney Ashley Killeen joined KaplunMarx in early 2017. She has been voted a multi-time Pennsylvania Super Lawyer and has achieved a perfect 10.0 on Avvo.com, a lawyer rating site. Her practice focuses primarily on criminal defense and personal injury litigation. She is licensed to practice law throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. After graduating from St. Joseph’s University, she went on to attend Widener University School of Law. After getting her J.D., Ashley trained with one of the nations leading DUI defense attorneys and now sits on the DUI Committee for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. She has had the same field sobriety test training that police officers go through and was chosen as a Pennsylvania Rising Star.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Criminal Defense – expertise in DUI/DWI Defense
- Personal Injury
- New Jersey
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE – Juris Doctor
- Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA – Bachelor of Science: Haub School of Business Management Major
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (DUI Committee Member)
- National College for DUI Defense, Inc.
- Pennsylvania Association for Drunk Driving Defense Attorney, Inc.
- Law Alumni Committee, Saint Joseph’s University