Very often, occupational injuries at the construction site can have devastating consequences, including irreversible injuries, loss of work, loss of income, expensive treatment and breakdown or loss of the vehicle.
Let KaplunMarx help you and remember, YOU DO NOT PAY ANYTHING until we win your case.
Protect Your Rights
Negotiations with insurance companies, paperwork and attempts to get fair compensation for losses are the last thing most people want to do after an accident. Insurance companies understand this very well; many people can be too overwhelmed by what is happening than insurance companies are easy to use, seeking to pay you as little as possible compensation. Remember that insurance companies are profit-oriented enterprises and have lawyers working for them.
NEVER say anything and do not sign anything from the insurance company after the accident. ALWAYS FIRST TALK WITH THE ATTORNEY!
What are your rights?
If you or your loved one are injured at the construction site, you are entitled to compensation for the following items:
- Medical expenses and bills from doctors
- Loss of earnings , present and future
- Permanent physical disability , for example, limp, scar (scars), loss of limbs (limbs)
- Emotional shock , for example, depression and anxiety, pain and suffering caused by the death of a loved one
- Loss of love and friendship caused by the death of a loved one
- Damage or destruction of property
- Moral damage
- Pre-existing health , exacerbated by injuries sustained in the workplace
- Loss of quality of life
- Other reimbursements , depending on the severity of the injuries and their consequences
How soon after an accident should you call your lawyer?
The fact that time is your enemy is the real truth. Evidence in the form of faulty equipment or video can be lost, witnesses can forget what happened, or can not be found at all, and insurance companies will squeeze you to the wall for any utterance.
Special issues in work injury cases
Cases of industrial injuries in construction are often complicated by the fact that they involve large companies and many parties, such as a general contractor organization, various subcontractors, contractors, construction owners and insurance companies. Also, there may be additional questions about compensation and registration of an accident outside the state (non-regional). The situation can be further complicated by factors such as equipment malfunctions, overloading, brake and tire maintenance, building codes, and lack of marking and protection devices on the construction site. It may often be necessary to reproduce the event as soon as possible in order to identify its causes and responsible parties.
DO NOT LOSE. Talk to a lawyer as soon as possible
What Will We Do For You?
Lawyers in KaplunMarx, PLLC are not afraid to fight with large insurance companies and cope with the most complex cases of consequences of work-related injuries. If you contact KaplunMarx, PLLC, you will be represented by lawyers with extensive knowledge of the law and the insurance industry, which will help us to achieve maximum compensation for you, no matter whether it is negotiations on out-of-court settlement or representation of your interests in court, we are aimed at obtaining results.
Unlike other firms with many lawyers considering different aspects of your case, lawyers Ted Kaplun and John Marks will be personally involved in your case from start to finish.
We will come to you, if you can not get to our office yourself; our lawyers will be able to come to your home, to the hospital or any other place convenient for you. We sincerely worry about our customers, and you will never be treated like a regular folder with documents.
Why we are the law firm you are looking for:
- Individual approach – Talk with your lawyer, not with a secretary; we are always available to deal with your case and answer any questions.
- Experience – Specialists in solving the issues of bodily harm in KaplunMarx perfectly know the law and all the tricks of insurance companies; we use our experience to help you get maximum compensation.
- Results – Lawyers in KaplunMarx helped to get millions of dollars to our customers. Profitability: we strive to get maximum compensation for all of our clients who have been injured; do not take a word – check for yourself what our clients say about our Law Firm .
We help around the clock 7 days a week to the victims of work-related injuries throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, we are always there to help you.
Click here to find out contact information
Lawyers for Industrial Injuries KaplunMarx, Philadelphia